Click Here To Launch Widget
Click Here To Launch Widget Click Here To Launch Widget Click Here To Launch Widget
Click Here To Launch Widget

Monday, August 19, 2013

Home again, home again


Why hello again! I hope you had a wonderful week while I was away!

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth haha, I was just up at camp. With no internet/social media/email. I always go into camp with a bit of a panic that something major will happen with work while I'm away and I won't be able to do anything about it (or even know it's happening!) but it always seems to work out.

It was a great week - started off a little cool but they put on fires in the dining hall and it's kind of the best to come into breakfast all cozy and have a cup of tea by the fire :) Theme nights went well (under the sea & 1963/diner night) with yours truly and my assistant/co-counsellor on decor. My cabin of girls was so great - was the last year for some as they graduate to teen camp next year and that's always a little bittersweet.

Still in recovery mode a little haha - had a nice sleep-in this morning and my bed will probably call to me earlier than usual tonight, but I wouldn't trade camp for anything. There's just nothing like it on earth :)

xo,
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here To Launch Widget